Our Applied Sciences programs have been designed & fine-tuned to meet the needs of the ever dynamic ever growing market-industry domain. With special emphasis on innovation, entrepreneurship, co-learning, multidisciplinary research, & co creation we are committed to the cause of a brighter future.
One of the educational objectives of our institute is to instruct science-based education that has a practical implementation which leads to the development of professional skills.
1. Nurtures skilled influencing environment in which students analyze and adapt quickly to real world problems.
2. Expedite intricate rational reasoning by providing project-based learning
3. Condensed, astute and focused knowledge that inspires deep competence on strategic disciplines
4. Anchors proficient, multidisciplinary research centers of impact
5. Equipping students with the skills are required to access increased opportunities, therefore, enhancing their employability, insisting on the demand for excellence and high expectations.apply now
RESEARCH PROJECTS & GRANTS WORTH Rs. 1 Crore (DST Sponsored)
1. SGVU Biotech Business Incubation Centre
2. Impact of Engineered Nano-particles on microbiome of Agroecosystem.
3. Synthesis of optically pure nanoparticles and their formulation in chiral columns prior to chiral separation of active pharmaceutical ingredients
4. Design of ovicidal and larvicidal formulation from Canthium rheedii DC
5. Antidiabetic activity of naturally occurring compounds present in Plumeria albaapply now
Suresh Gyan Vihar University is a non-profit autonomous research University located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. In 2017, the University became the first private University in Rajasthan to be awarded an 'A' grade Rank by National Assessment and Accreditation Council. The University was established through the Suresh Gyan Vihar University Act of the Government of Rajasthan in 2008, and its predecessor institution, Gyan Vihar College, Jaipur, has been in existence since 1999. It's parent institution Sahitya Sadawart Samiti was founded in 1938.