Applied Science is a bridge that connects basic science like physics ,Biology or chemistry with mathematics with Advanced Sciences like Biotechnology, Microbiology ,Nanotechnology, Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, Genetic Engineering etc Faculty and students in Applied Sciences employ fundamental principles sciences to create innovative new technologies. These novel solutions are then handed off to different disciplines to be refined, enhanced and used to address important societal problems. Scientific knowledge is used to create new revolutionary technologies and enable us to expand the field of Sciences. One of the educational objectives of our institute is to instruct science based education that has practical implementation which leads to the development of professional skills. The department of Applied Sciences has always striven to accomplish it by building a strong base of science for graduates and post graduates. Various courses have been designed to develop analytic abilities in students. The department has made a steady progress in teaching and research since its establishment.
SALIENT FEATURES :
1. Research Oriented ,Qualified, experienced and dedicated staff.
2. Research oriented laboratories with high end instruments.
3. Well equipped laboratories.
4. Dedicated computer laboratory and internet connection.
5. Specialized guest lectures by scientist and industry personal.
6. Personal tutor to motivate and encourage the students for better performance.
7. Placement assistance by the University’s training and placement cell.
8. Employability skill development courses conducted by the department in various scenarios. According to the current job requirements.
9. Conduction of weekly activities in order to polish the students and develop the co curricular abilities of the students.
"The School of Applied Sciences SGVU is a leading institution of higher learning with a strong tradition of research since its inception and situated in the culturally rich & exotic city of Jaipur. The programmes designed in School as a blend of core science and interdisciplinary topics that will serve as a launching pad for attractive career opportunities in academia and industry." more..
The UG/PG/Ph.D pass-out students of 2016-17 are hereby informed that the Bo continue..