Role of Training & Placement Cell
The following are the scopes that the T & P Cell aims to accomplish in every academic year.
- Facilitate Vocation Analysis.
- Assists in Exposure to authentic working Environment.
- Providing a prospect to interrelate with industry personnel.
- Revelation to Industrial Environment & Work Culture.
- Helps in Developing Soft Skills in the Students.
- Help in overall Career Development.
- Helps in providing Human Resource to Industry.
- Facilitate in providing Opportunities to develop career in Industry.
- Hand out as a Launch Pad to the Students
- Publicizes Students with Industry Background.
- Facilitate providing Exposure of Industrial Plants, Equipments, Systems, and Machines & Processes through Apprentice Training in different fields.
- Maintaining good and healthy relations with Industries.
- To maintain updated information regarding changes in the industries.
- To keep most up-to-date information regarding changes in Technology and providing the same to the Students.
- Conducting Workshops on latest technologies for quick up-gradation of the students.