Not Entitled for the Placement Activity
Students will be considered ineligible for placement activities if:
- Students have not cleared any dues towards the university. University has every right to allow a student to attend the interview if there is a genuine case with substantial evidence regarding his/her dues.
- Students who have attendance less than 75%.
- Students who do not have 100% attendance in pre placement training.
- Student registers himself/herself for company's interview but does not attend the drive on the day of interview.
- If there is a misconduct / disorderliness on the part of the student during the complete interview process.
- Disqualified student will be given a chance only after all the qualified students are placed.
- Detained students will be considered for placement only on the basis of their improved performance.